- City: Vancouver
- Province: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Listed: September 2, 2019 6:39 am
- Expires: 74 days, 13 hours
originally $35,000.00 in late 2012
Chair runs fine. Battery about 3 yrs old and not used much outdoors. I have a new chair that better meets my needs and do not have enough room for two power chairs in my small apartment.
Rear wheel- drive (not recommended for small tight spaces)
Power Functions: Recline, Full Tilt, Leg Raise, Elevate, Night lighting, usb phone charger
– seat 18″ D and 20″ W
– suitable for someone no larger than 38″ hip and chest circumference and up to 5’8″
– comes with reasonably portable charger that can fit in a backpack
– flat-free tires instead of air
– seat cushion: high tech (hundreds of dollars) contour leg with firm foam except for rear which is mouldable gel pad (squish it around until it feels right) which is excellent for tail bone pain.
– Prism Air pump air back (also hundreds of dollars) customizable for lateral pumping and for lumbar. The lateral is great for extra support if the person tips a bit one way or the other or has upper body weakness in general. The back is curved with breathable mesh covering and provides support even without using the pump.
– well-padded curved head and neck
– padded arm rests
Please note this comes as is and that Ranger went out of business. Specialized parts will not be available if something goes wrong in the future. Purchaser must be able to pick up and have access to accessible transport. Seller close to Skytrain and downtown Vancouver.
134 total views, 1 today